Sunday, January 24, 2010

and now......

J: Mommy, Jasper said he needs to poop on the rug. I think you should put him outside......mommy. mommy.mommy? (yes?) I think I'm tired. I think I need to lay down RIGHT THERE points to couch where brother just sat down (no)........
mommy....mommy...mooommmyyyyyyy...... (what.) what's my name?

It just goes on and on like this for hours, folks.
ps - Jasper is the dog. He was sleeping when J made his declaration.

and then, there's the other child.

M: Mommy. He's not leaving me alone. Mommy, I think he needs to go to his room. Where are you going? (to Joshua)

Mommy, is he going to his room? Is he staying in his room? What is he going to do in his room?

--------------------------------

J returned. M ran upstairs upon his arrival to the lvg room

J: Mommy, can you throw those pens away? but they're still not working. The Grateful has it's lights. and yeah, yeah..Mommy? is this Eva's back? Mommy? Buz and Woody are not working.

___________________________________________________________________

Good grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment