Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Friends are kinda awesome


Yeah - gonna have to dedicate a moment to the friends here. Man, how did I get so lucky? I have been beyond blessed with good people. Never in a million years did I think I'd find such loyal friends here in The New Land. I am so grateful they came to me. I was closed for business when it came to friendship. So busy was I mourning the loss of the very best besties anyone could dream up, left back there in good ol' Mass.....I miss them so........

....and yet, I find myself once again unable to imagine life without these wonderful people. My new peeps. More soul sisters. It's kinda nice. :-)

God is good.


Speaking of New England chums - heard from one of my peeps just the other day, and was asked to meet her in Key West. Yes, my dear. I have been hearing The Keys callin' too. I'm workin' on it. I'm workin' on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment