Thursday, January 28, 2010

you should have been there

Oh - it was so funny! Daddy got J AND M up at 1am to pee. How I wish I had this one recorded.....

J: (totally po'd and yelling) = I AM SLEEPING!

DH: I know. But we have to go pee now, so you don't wet the bed.

J: I SAID I'M TIRED! I AM TAKING A NAP!!!!

DH: You can go right back to bed after you pp in the toilet

J: ( no being walked with closed eyes to the bathroom, screaming) NO! NO! NO! NO!

...then to the toilet...

DH: Okay, pee.

J: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO GRRRRRR ( he really did this) NO!

then he went - A LOT.

and back to bed, where I proceeded to tuck him in, and hear the following:

J: (angry) ooh that DADDY!

Me: Yeah.

-------------

It was sincerely hilarious in person. This kid just cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment