Saturday, February 13, 2010

And to break up the day....

Jump Zone.

Two Birthday parties.

Open Play.

It's......loud

It's......chaotic

It's NOT FUN.

Okay...the boys had a blast, but the big kids there tackled the little ones. The parents of the bigger kids paid no attention, and the facility had ZERO workers in the arena.

I hate that place.....slightly less than listening to chicka chicka boom boom x forever, watching Alvin (and listening to J squeal with glee when Alvin says "stupid")

No... I CANNOT play potato head's anymore either. Who wants to babysit for zippo pay? Anyone? ANYONE????

Quiet. Mommy's thinking......

Tonight Mommy's thinking about begging the Grammy to stay with her darlings, while Mommy catches a movie. ALONE.

1 comment:

  1. Can I come to the movie with you next time? I know that kind of day! I promise not to heckle the screen too much this time.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete