Saturday, February 20, 2010

owe. my neck!

Gah! It feels like I have snapped something vital in my neck. Not good on any day, but especially when there are two (TWO!) little people screaming my name, demanding attention all the live long day.

::big, poor me - pitty party - sigh::

Did I mention J has diarrhea? "MOMMY!! WIPE MY BUTT! NOW!" yes boss. right away.

M&J paid a visit to their friend the Pediatrician yesterday, and had their ears cleaned out. Allow me to share here, that NEVER in my life have I seen so much crap extracted from one's ear.
Holy - what the heck is that - batman. What a mess.

Happy Note:

Reading: The Hunger Games (awesome)

Saw Valentine's Day last night. What a cute movie :-) I really like it. What a nice surprise!

Also:
The big glowing star in the sky has returned, and it's 60. Now, if only they would go outside......

No comments:

Post a Comment