Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh, because....

They're = THEY ARE

Their = at THEIR house

There = over THERE

They're at their house. They live over there.

There. I feel much better. :-)

===============================

But while I'm here....

YOU'RE = YOU ARE.

As in: YOU'RE bothering me.

Where did you get YOUR degree? Clearly, YOU'RE not required to pass a grammar test in order to obtain one THERE.

=====================================

Yes. Better now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My neck still hurts.
I finished my book.
I think I have a stomach bug.
And a cold..
boo hoo.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you Lauren! I may be dyslexic, but even I know that much. The internet has ruined grammar.
    P.s. you think a disorder to describe people who have major problems with spelling and such would be easier to spell!

    ReplyDelete