Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ouch

Is it really happening???? Am I sick AGAIN?????? Good grief!
--------------------------------------------------------------

At least I have entertainment.

Mikey said to me last night, after I asked him if he would like me to visit during lunch:

"NO!!! I do not want you. No adults belong at my school. YOU go to high school."

Umm.

As flattering as that sounds, I couldn't help but wonder if this is what he told his teachers and peers! Just picturing it makes me giggle! (Mikey, what does your Mommy do? She goes to high school) ahhhhhhahahahahahahah.

What's even better is, when we were at orientation, I brought my husband and babysitter with me to help keep track of Josh and Mikey in all the chaos. While trying to figure out which class Mikey belonged in, Several teachers spoke to my husband and sitter thinking she was me.

I didn't correct them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment