Saturday, February 6, 2010

I heart Target :-)

For once, that screaming child in Target wasn't MINE!!!

Those dear parents. The Dad just stood there in silence, while the Mum apologized to everyone. I kept saying "It's okay! It's usually mine" (points to J - cuz it usually is........) Oh, those poor folks...they sincerely looked mortified.



So, here's the funny:

girl in buggy screaming at TOP of voice " IIIIIIIII WANTTTTTTTTTTT A COOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" x 100 and throwing her shoes at people who passed her by...

J looks up at me and says (serious and concerned) "um...Mummy? I think.........I think........(girl screaming) yes, I think that little girl wants....a cookie."

It just made me laugh. He's so cute. And again, I was all kinds of giddy it wasn't him.

I love Target. It makes me feel....normal :-P
-------------------------------------------------------
Quiet, mommy's thinking......tonight I'm thinking about avocados and ice cream. mmmmm

1 comment:

  1. It is always fantastic when it isn't your kid isn't it! Wesley has recently learned how to SCREAM. It isn't fun. I think Josh is funny.

    ReplyDelete